- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- MA European Studies (MAES)
- Certificate Course in Spanish – level A1 (CCS1)
- Certificate Course in Spanish – level A2 (CCS2)
- Certificate Course in German – level A1 (CCG1)
- Certificate Course in German – level A2 (CCG2)
Areas of Study and Research
The European Studies Master's Programme is intended to offer an interdisciplinary approach to the process of European integration within the contemporary framework of multilateral organizations and interdependent world.
Programme structure is based on intensive educational and cultural activities introducing the EU principles and functioning procedures. Specialization studies concerning the modules on European economic, political, cultural and linguistic aims to shape talents and develop professional analytical skills.
The programme offers an ideal combination of theoretical knowledge, business and linguistic knowledge, cultural expertise on the EU integration, including student exchange programme involving our extensive network of academic and educational institutes in Europe.
- European Studies
- European Business and Economics
- International Relations
- European Culture and Society
- Cultural studies
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Communication studies
- Globalization, immigration and employment
- Languages (German/French/Spanish)
- Dvaita studies
- Indian traditional schools
- Vedic studies
- Sanskrit studies