Certificate Course in Supply Chain Management
Certificate Course in Logistics Management
· Understand how to execute a global supply chain strategy.
· Understand how to develop a logistics strategy that delivers customer value while maintaining critical cost advantages.
· Learn to minimize system-wide costs.
· Approach SCM with a global mindset, and understand when and how to partner in a supply chain context.
· Learn and be able to use the concepts, terminology, theory and principles of supply chain management (SCM).
· Reading and comprehensive course material,
· Problem solving
· Writing assignments,
· Group discussions
· Overall focus will be on problem based learning.
DURATION: 6 Months. (Maximum time for completion of the course is six Months)
METHOD OF COURSE DELIVERY
Delivery model: Recorded sessions will be available on CII LMS
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT
Completion of Assignments
Performance in the test
ENROLLMENT TO THE PROGRAMME
This programme can be taken by
· Professionals who would like to undergo a short term course.
· This can be especially useful for professionals working in the same field or even for fresher aspiring to work in the logistics and supply chain and need to have quick understanding of the logistic process and gain specialized knowledge in the field
· Flexibility in enrolling any number of subjects in a given duration of the programme
· Certificates will be issued Jointly by CII - IL and CSCER, Department of Commerce, MAHE
Centre for Supply Chain Education and Research
Department of Commerce, MAHE
Mr. Abhishek Rao
Programme Coordinator - CSCER