Dr Nutan Kamath
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics)
Nutan Kamath teaches Paediatrics, and she is also Consultant Paediatrician.
- Consultant Paediatrician, (Special interest: Pediatric Rheumatology).
- Full time post in a medical college teaching hospital with a major neonatal and paediatric intensive care unit.
- Responsible for Paediatric training and examination of MBBS, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Diploma in Child health and MD Paediatric students.
- Administration of Paediatric unit which comprises of two professors, two associate professors, one assistant professor and residents.
- Inter departmental liasioning for improving effectiveness and patient care of the Paediatric department.
- Clinical Research-participation in national and international clinical drug trials, post graduate research thesis, MBBS students ICMR STS research projects
- Publications and Conference presentations.
- Member of Medical Advisory Board, KMC Hospital, Attavar