CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Pathology||III, IV, V semester MBBS|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MD||Pathology||Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore||2015|
|MBBS||Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore||2009|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|St Johns Medical College, Bangalore||Lecturer||Jul 2015 - Dec 2016|
|Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||Assistant Professor||Sep 2017 - till date|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Urinary bladder oncopathology, thyroid oncopathology
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
Member of Indian association of Pathologists and Microbiologists
1. Fernandes H, Pinto AC, Dias M, Kini R. Fungal foot abscess caused by Aureobasidium Pullulans culture diagnosis of fine needle aspiration cytology material in a clinically unsuspected patient. Med J DY Patil Univ 2014; 7:648-50.
2. Katte NH, Umashankar T, Pinto AC, Bhat A, Subhan A. Thyroid carcinomas and associated benign lesions-a hospital based study. IJRTSAT 2014; 12(2): 361-63.
3. Pinto AC, Devaraju S, Basavaraju VK, Thomas BM. Routine Urinalysis –predictor of urinary tract infections. IJRTSAT 2014; 14(2):279-83.
4. Sharel MB, Sridevi HB, Pinto AC, Bhat G, Upadyaya K & Thahir M. An Unusual Presentation of HTLV-Associated Adult T-Cell Lymphoma/Leukemia – An Eye That Said It “A (T) LL”, Cancer Investigation 2020. DOI:10.1080/07357907.2020.1728298.
1. ICMR-STS project 2018. Expression of Ki-67 in papillary urothelial neoplasms of low malignant potential and non-invasive papillary urothelial carcinoma. 2. Manipal undergraduate grant. A study of CD56 expression in papillary carcinoma thyroid and its follicular variant in comparison with other solitary follicular patterned lesions of the thyroid. 3. More than what meets the eye: A case of amyloid goiter masked by adipocytic metaplasia. 4. The vanquished foe, returning a blow- A case of cancer metastasis to the ovary following a 8- year disease free period post-mastectomy: A case report. 5. An unwanted string of roses; A peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumor in a geriatric patient.