CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dr Hitesh Hasmukhlal Shah teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- He is involved in orthopaedics patient care, wards work and handles all orthopaedics emergencies. He coordinates paramedical staff and organizing workshops.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Orthopaedics||MBBS||7th, 8th and 9th semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MS||Orthopaedics||B J Medical College, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad||2001|
|MBBS||B J Medical College, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad||1998|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor||01/2008 till date|
|Government Medical College, Surat||Assistant Professor||11/2005 to 12/2007|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||02/2002 to 11/2005|
Perthes disease - evaluation and management
January 01, 2014 Hitesh Hasmukhlal Shah
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
Got the young scientist award at EPOS instructional course in Vienna December 2007 and at Marseille June 2009.
- Life Member of Indian Orthopaedics Association, 2002.
- Life Member of Gujarat Orthopaedics Association, 2003.
- Life Member of Indian Spine Society, 2004.
- Life Member of Paediatric Orthopaedics Society of India, 2006.
- Life Member of Karnataka Orthopaedics Association, 2010.
- Life Member of European Paediatric Orthopaedics Society, 2010.
Top 10 Publications
Click here for details.