Ms. Sanu Susan Jacob
Selection Grade Lecturer
Department of Physiology
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaises between Head of the Department and college peers.
- Prepares teaching material.
- Conducts practical classes.
- Coordinates theory and practical examinations.
- Sets question papers for sessional and university examinations.
- Is invigilator for university and sessional theory and practical examinations.
- Evaluates sessional examinations for undergraduate and postgraduate theory and practical.
- Evaluates university examinations for undergraduate and postgraduate theory and practical.
- Guides undergraduate and postgraduate students in academic activities, and also guides postgraduate students for departmental seminars.
- Mentors MBBS students.
Sanu Susan Jacob teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Medical Physiology||MBBS||1st and 2nd semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MSc||Medical Physiology||Manipal Academy of Higher Education||2005|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Senior Lecturer||2012 till date|
|KMC, Manipal||Lecturer||2006 to 2012|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Nerve-muscle Physiology, Membrane Physiology, Physiology of blood, Reproductive Physiology, Gastrointestinal Physiology, Medical Education
Area of Research
Red cells in Infectious diseases
Udayavani Manipal Newspaper
<a href="http://www.udayavanienglish.com/news/361654L14-Minister-inaugurates-Manipal-MRI-scanner.html">Udayavani Manipal Newspaper</a>