CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dr Vivek Pandey teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students. He guides MS students for their thesis work and involved in patient care and performing surgeries.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Orthopaedics||MBBS||7th, 8th and 9th semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MS||Orthopaedics (Trauma, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine)||King George Medical College, Lucknow||2003|
|MBBS||Kasturba Medical College, Manipal||2000|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Manipal||Associate Professor||06/2008 till date|
|KMC, Manipal||Assistant Professor||09/2005 to 06/2008|
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Science, Gangtok||Assistant Professor||06/2003 to 09/2005|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Arthroscopy and Sport Medicine, Advanced Trauma
Area of Expertise
Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy
Area of Research
Stem Cell, Platelet Rich Plasma
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association, 2008.
- Life Member of Karnataka Orthopaedic Association, 2007.
- Life Member of Indian Arthroscopy Association, 2007.
- Life Member of Shoulder and Elbow Society. India, 2011
- Life Member of International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2008
- Life Member of International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty, 2011.
Top 10 Publications
Click here for details.