Frequently asked questions - KMC, Manipal
All the hostels are within the campus and at walkable distance from institute (within 500 metres)
Click here for a map provided for your reference.
Hostel details :
Campus is very secure as CCTVs are installed at all the entry and exit points with deployment of adequate security personnel.
We have regular campus patrolling from the security team daily.
- Institute is recognized by :
- General Medical Council of Great Britain
- Malaysian Medical Council
- Australian Medical Council
- KMC focuses on providing in-depth medical knowledge to its students. The teaching methodologies used here incorporate classroom teaching, practical learning, industrial exposure and field visits.
- The medium of instructions is English and thus the knowledge of local language is not necessary for practicing in hospitals. However, local language helps them interact with the patients and understand their problems in a better way.
Yes, we have seats reserved for foreign students at KMC, Manipal.
Yes, we encourage and help the students to present their research papers in international conferences.
Yes, the students of KMC are eligible for working outside India provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria set up by the concerned regulatory bodies.
No, there are no reservations of PG seats for students who’ve graduated from KMC.