CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking lecture classes for Undergraduate B.D.S. students.
- Conducting practical classes For B.D.S. students.
- Clinical teaching for B.D.S. and M.D.S students.
- Preparing question papers and conducting theory, practical and clinical examination for B.D.S. Students.
- Catering to the needs of the patients.
- Patient consultation, allotting patients to undergraduate and post-graduate students.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Pediatric and preventive dentistry|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MDS||A.J Institute of Dental Sciences||2018|
|BDS||A.B Shetty Memorial Institute Of Dental Sciences||2013|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore||Lecturer||2013-2015|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Preventive Dentistry in children, Paediatric Operative Dentistry and Endodontics, Trauma to Anterior teeth, behaviour management in children, Mixed dentition orthodontics, Special care dentistry.
Area of Expertise
Preventive Dentistry in children, Paediatric Operative Dentistry and Endodontics, Mixed dentition orthodontics.
Area of Research
Dental Material Technology and its clinical applications, Preventive Dentistry in children,Special care dentistry