CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lecturer in the Department of Community Health Nursing
- Subject co-ordinator of Applied Biochemistry II Semester BSc Nursing
- Involved in clinical supervision of II and IV Year B.Sc. Nursing students
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Community Health Nursing I||II Year BSc Nursing|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Master of Science in Nursing||Community Health Nursing||College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu||2019-2021|
|Certificate course in Infection Control||Critical Care||Medversity||2020|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing||Nursing||Tripura College of Nursing, Tripura Medical College & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital. Tripura||2013-2018|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Manipal College of Nursing, MAHE, Manipal||Lecturer||Academic and clinical supervision||March 30, 2022 till date|
|School of Nursing, Charnock Healthcare Institute, Newtown, Kolkata||Tutor||Academic and Clinical Supervision||August 2019 to October 2019|
|Columbia Asia Hospital, Saltlake, West Bengal||Staff Nurse||Clinical responsibilities, documentation, administration of medication.||September 2017 to July 2019|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Nursing Service, Nursing Education, Nursing Administration, Nursing Informatics, Nursing Research (Cross Sectional & observational studies), Primary Health Care, Teaching.
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Attended 7 days Clinical Duty of “Mission Smile” in 2017
- Attended In-House ACLS and BLS training at Columbia Asia Hospital in 2018 and 2019.
- Training on the management of COVID-19 cases in different settings by TNAI (Trained Nurses Association of India)
- Conducted multiple surveys on field basis and online surveys on nutrition assessment, environmental practices and occupational activities.
Member of Professional Organization:
- Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife at Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council
- Lifetime Member of Trained Nurses’ Association of India.