Dr Gicy M Kovoor
Associate Director (Academics)
- No. of years of teaching experience: 27 years
- No. of years of industrial/ research experience: 7 years (research experience)
Areas of Interest in teaching
Water resources, climate change
Top research publications / projects
- Nandagiri L and Kovoor G M (2006) “Performance Evaluation of Reference Evapotranspiration Equations Across a Range of Indian Climates” ASCE Journal of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering, Vol. 132 (3) 238-249.
- Nandagiri L and Kovoor G M (2005). “Sensitivity of FAO Penman-Monteith Evapotranspiration Estimates to Alternative Procedures for Estimation of Parameters” ASCE Journal of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering, Vol. 131 (3) 238-248.
- Kovoor G M and Nandagiri L “Developing Regression Models for Predicting Pan Evaporation from Climatic Data – A Comparison of Multiple Least-Squares, Principal Components and Partial Least-Squares Approaches ” ASCE Journal of Irrigation & Drainage Engineering, Vol. 133 (5) 444-45.