Dr. Vishwanath Managuli
Assistant Professor (Selection Grade)
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Qualification: BE, MTech, PhD
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assistant Professor (Selection Grade) - Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, MIT.
- Incharge-Central Instrumentation Facility, MIT, MAHE.
- Coordinator (Department)-Institute Innovation Council.
- Coordinator (Institute) - Student Research Forum, MIT, MAHE.
- Warden-XIX Block-Boys Hostel.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Biomechanics, Design Engineering, Additive Manufacturing, Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics
Area of Expertise
NanoIndentation, Atomic Force Microscopy Based Characterization, Cell and Bone Mechanics
Area of Research
Biomechanics, Additive Manufacturing, Bone Mechanics
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life Member of Indian Society For Applied Mechanics, India
- Applied Mechanics Society of India
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Assistant Professor-Selection Grade (Current role)||2017 - Present|
|Manglayatan University, Aligarh, Uttarpradesh||Lecturer||2011-2012 (1 Year)|