Dr. K. Vasudeva Karanth
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Qualification: BE, MTech, PhD
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professor - Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, MIT.
- Incharge - Heat Transfer Laboratory.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Design Engineering; Thermal Engineering,
Area of Expertise
Turbomachinery; Heat and Mass Transfer; Mechanical Vibrations; Steam & Gas Turbine
Area of Research
Centrifugal Fans and Compresors, Solar Collectors
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Member of Institute of Engineers (India).
- Member of the International Association of Engineers.
- Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education.
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Professor (Current role)||2011 - Present|