Dr. Syamprasad Kuncham
Department of Mathematics
Qualification: Qualifications: BSc.(Mathematics), BEd(Mathematical sciences), MSc.(Mathematics), MPhil.(Graph Theory), PhD.(Algebra, Graph Theory)
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professor - Department of Mathematics, MIT.
- research guide for doctoral research scholars.
- Life Member of Indian Mathematical Society, 1995.
- Life Member of Ramanujan Mathematical Society, 1997.
- Life Member of International forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics (USA), 1999.
- Life Member of Association for the Improvement of Math. Education, 2000.
- Life Member of Andhra Pradesh Society for Mathematical Sciences, 2002.
- Life Member of Ramanujan Mathematics Academy (AP), 2002.
- Life Member of Bombay Mathematical Colloquium, 2004.
- Life Member of Indian Science Congress Association, 2006.
- Life Member of International Association of Engineers, 2013.
- Life Member of Allahabad Mathematical Society, 2013.
- Indian Mathematical Society (National Level)–Prize, Citation for the Year 2000-Best Research Paper in Algebra.
- CSIR-Senior Research Fellowship Award, 1997.
- CSIR-Senior Research Fellowship (Post-Doctoral) Award, 2000.
- INSA-Visiting Fellow Award, 2004-2005.
- Algebra (Nearring Theory, Rings, Modules)
- Fuzzy Set Theory
- Rough Set Theory
- Graph Theory
Areas of Research