Dr. Murthy B. R. N.
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
Qualification: BE, MTech, PhD
CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Additional Professor - Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
- Co-coordinator - Mechanical Engineering (UG Program)
- Department coordinator - Statistics and database management committee
- Department coordinator - Placements - Postgraduation Program - MTech (Manufacturing Engineering).
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Materials Engineering, Composite Materials.
Area of Expertise
Compsite Machining; Optimization of Machining Processes; Charecterization Techniques; Simulation of Machining Process. Metals and Alloys
Area of Research
Drilling of Composites; Optimization of Machining Process; Simulation of Drilling Process
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Fellow - Institute of Engineers (IE India).
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Assistant Professor (Current role)||2006-Present|
|Bahubali College of Engineering, Shravanabelagola||Assistant Professor||2000-2006 (6 Years)|