CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professor - Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering, MIT.
- Workshop Superintendent - Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE.
- Coordinator - Department Committee for Faculty Development and Grievance.
- Member - Department Committee for Research activities of UG/PG /PhD/Consultancy projects.
- Member - Department Syllabus Restructuring Committee.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Materials Engineering; Manufacturing Engineering; Corrosion Engineering
Area of Expertise
Material Characterization; Non-traditional Machining; Corrosion Monitoring
Area of Research
Mechanical Characterization of Materials; Aditive Manufacturing: 3-D Printing; Aquaous Corrosion Control Techniques
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Member of Institution of Engineers.
- Member of Indian Society for Technical Education.
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Professor (Current Role)||1987-Present|
|Dr. TMA Pai Polytechnic, Manipal||Lecturer||(1986-1987) 1 year|