CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Professor - Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, MIT.
- Department Coordinator - IET Accreditation for postgraduation programs.
- Department Coordinator - NBA Accreditation for MTech (CAAD).
- Coordinator - Post-Graduate Program - MTech (Computer-Aided Analysis and Design)
- ISO Auditor - Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE.
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Bearing diagnostics; Soft computing; Optimization techniques; Machinery Vibration Signal Processing and Analysis; Finite Element Analysis; Fluid Mechanics; Operations Research; Materials Engineering, Machine Learning
Area of Expertise
Bearing Diagnostics; Application of Soft Computing Techniques to Engineering and non-Engineering domains; Machinery Vibration Signal Processing and Analysis; Finite Element Analysis; Geometric Modelling for CAD; Mechanical Vibrations; Fluid Mechanics; Operations Research; Material Science and Metallurgy.
Area of Research
Bearing Diagnostics; Vibration Signal Processing and Analysis; Application of Soft Computing Techniques to Engineering and non-Engineering domains; Cryogenic Abrasive Water Jet Machining of Elastomer; Application of Machine Learning Techniques to Machining Operation.
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Member of The Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- Life Member of The Indian Society for Technical Education.
- Life member of Kodagu, Dakshina Kannada and Udupi Engineer’s Association.
|Manipal Institute of Technology, MAHE, Manipal||Professor (Current Role)||2008 - Present|
|Nitte Mahalinga Adyanthaya Memorial Institute of Technology||Teaching Faculty||(1996 to 2008) 12 Years|