The Associate Director (Industrial Liaison, Placement & Practice School) sends campus recruitment invitations to prospective companies to visit the campus for recruiting UG & PG students. Based on mutual convenience, the date of visit is finalized. The placement activity for UG (BTech) and PG (MCA) batches usually starts in August and internship process for PG (MTech) batches starts February onwards.
UG (BTech) & PG (MCA) students: The final year students as part of the practice school activity are available for internships during their final semester, starting January 1st week for a 4 - 6 months duration. Corporates hiring interns are invited to visit the campus anytime during Aug – Dec to conduct the internship recruitment process.
PG (MTech) students: The final year students are available for full-time internships in their 2nd year (starting from June) for duration of 10 – 12 months. Companies hiring interns are invited to visit the campus anytime during Feb – May to conduct the internship recruitment process.
Facilities for conducting Campus Recruitment
- Spacious auditorium / Seminar Hall (centrally air-conditioned) for Pre-placement talks
- Central computing facility with excellent connectivity for conducting on-line tests
- Conference & individual panel rooms with Wi-Fi for conducting group discussions & personal interviews
Accommodation & Travel facilities
On request, the accommodation facilities at Fortune Inn Valley View (subject to availability) and local transportation shall be arranged.
Landline: +91 – 820 – 2925562
Mobile: +91 – 9663301894
How to Reach Manipal
- Airport: Mangalore (65 KM or max 75 minutes drive)
- Railway Station: Udupi (3 KM or max 10 minutes drive) / Mangalore (70 KM or max 75 minutes drive) / Surathkal (40 KM or max 1 hour drive)
Dr. K. V. Sriram
Associate Director ILP&PS (Industrial Liaison, Placement & Practice School)
Associate Professor, Department of Humanities and Management
Manipal Institute of Technology (MIT), Manipal Academy of Higher Education (formerly known as Manipal University),
Manipal 576 101, Karnataka State, INDIA
Phone: +91 - 9663301894 (M), +91 – 820 – 29255 61 / 62 (L)