The Associate Director (Industrial Liaison, Placement & Practice School) sends campus recruitment invitations to prospective companies to visit the campus for recruiting UG & PG students. Based on mutual convenience, the date of the visit is finalized. The placement activity for UG (BTech) and PG (MCA) batches usually starts in August, and the internship process for PG (MTech) batches starts in February onwards.
UG (BTech) & PG (MCA) students: As part of the practice school activity, the final year students are available for internships during their last semester, starting January 1st week for a 4 - 6 months duration. Corporates hiring interns are invited to visit the campus anytime during Aug – Dec to conduct the internship recruitment process.
PG (MTech) students: The final year students are available for full-time internships in their 2nd year (starting from June) for a duration of 10 – 12 months or a 6-month internship, depending on the company requirement. Companies hiring interns are invited to visit the campus anytime during Feb – May to conduct the internship recruitment process.
Facilities for conducting Campus Recruitment
- Spacious auditorium / Seminar Hall (centrally air-conditioned) for Pre-placement talks
- Central computing facility with excellent connectivity for conducting online tests
- Conference & individual panel rooms with Wi-Fi for conducting group discussions & personal interviews
How to Reach Manipal
- Airport: Mangalore (65 KM or max 75 minutes drive)
- Railway Station: Udupi (3 KM or max 10 minutes drive) / Mangalore (70 KM or max 75 minutes drive) / Surathkal (40 KM or max 1 hour drive)