A student applying for the undergraduate (UG) courses (General category) and Post Graduate (PG) courses (General/ Foreign/ NRI category) Should apply Online.
- Go to the online application page
- Submit your Personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email id etc.
- Softcopy of your passport size photograph and signature needs to be uploaded
- Courses with Entrance test Rs. 2,000 (Application fees Rs.600 + Entrance Test fee Rs.1,400)
- Courses without Entrance test Rs. 600 (Application fees Rs.600)
The above mentioned fees may be paid in one of the following ways:
- Online payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- A Demand Draft has to be made in favor of Manipal Academy of Higher Education, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The details (DD number, DD issuing date, DD issuing bank) should be filled up in the online application form and the Demand Draft must be couriered to the following address:
Director (Admissions), Room No. 102, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal - 576 104, Karnataka State, India.
Kindly mention Application number and Mobile number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
Click here to Apply Online.