Test Slot Booking
- Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2019 is an online test. As per the booking schedule, you will have to login to the online test booking system (OTBS) with OTBS User Id: Your application number and the OTBS password will be emailed to the candidates registered email id well in advance, to book your test slot at the centre of your choice.
- The bookings are done on a first-come-first-serve basis and subject to slot availability. A slot once booked, CANNOT be changed under any circumstance
- The OTBS is available only if you completed the application requirements in all aspects. The OTBS will be activated after the last date of application submission for the respective programs.
- On completion of the test slot booking, OTBS will generate the e-hall ticket. A copy of the e-Hall ticket will be emailed to your registered email id.
- 1 copy of e-Hall ticket must be produced during registration at the test centre on the day of the test. You are requested to read and understand the instructions given in the e-Hall Ticket.
- You are requested to reach the test centre, 2 hours prior to the start of the test for the registration process.
- The candidate will NOT be permitted to appear for the test without a valid & legible e-Hall Ticket.
- The e-Hall Ticket hard copy MUST be produced at the time of counseling / admission
- Any discrepancies in the e-Hall ticket, please email email@example.com with the hall ticket as attachment
MET 2019 Guidelines
- Rescheduling request will NOT be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates booking & missing the test will be considered as absent and will have the flexibility to book the next attempt (as shown in table below), by making an online payment of Rs.1400/- through the OTBS
1st Attempt Booking Done
Present for the Test
Eligible for booking
Absent for the Test
|Eligible for booking
|1st Attempt Booking NOT Done
- Kindly note that test slot booking is subject to availability of slots at designated test centres. In case of non-availability of slots in a centre of your choice, you may choose to book a slot in an alternate centre
- If, for any reason, the test date / centre gets cancelled, another date / centre will be allotted. MAHE admissions office will inform the applicant of the new date / centre, well in advance.
- The entrance test fee will NOT be refunded under any circumstances
MET 2019 Test Instructions & Marking Scheme
- MET 2019 will be in English and of multiple choice questions (MCQ type). The candidate must choose the right or closest to the right answer from among the choices given.
- Marking Scheme: +4 for every correct answer, -1 for every wrong answer, 0 for every unattemted questions
- On completion of the test & submission, the test score will be displayed on the screen immediately. The test score can also be verified online, 24 hours after the test completion
- Rough sheets will be provided during the test and must be returned back on completion of the test.
- For multiple attempts, best of the scores will be considered for the merit list
Click here for MET 2019 Test Schedule and Cities
Click here for MET 2019 Test Instructions
Click here for MET 2019 Test Pattern & Syllabus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications