Test Slot Booking
- Manipal Entrance Test (MET) 2020 is an online test. As per the booking schedule, you will have to login to the online test booking system (OTBS) with OTBS User Id: Your application number and OTBS password, that will be emailed to the candidates registered email id well in advance, to book your test slot at the centre of your choice.
- The bookings are done on a first-come-first-serve basis and subject to slot availability. A slot once booked, CANNOT be changed under any circumstance
- The OTBS will be activated for slot booking after the last date of application submission for the respective programs. Applicants can login to the OTBS only if the application is complete in all respects.
- On completion of the test slot booking, OTBS will generate the e-hall ticket. A copy of the e-Hall ticket will be emailed to the registered email id.
- You are requested to read and understand the instructions given in the e-Hall Ticket. Any discrepancies in the e-Hall ticket, please email email@example.com with the hall ticket as attachment and nature of discrepancy
- 1 hard copy of e-Hall ticket MUST be produced during registration at the test centre on the day of the test. The candidate will NOT be permitted to appear for the test without a valid & legible e-Hall Ticket.
- You are requested to reach the test centre, 2 hours prior to the start of the test for the registration process.
- The e-Hall Ticket hard copy MUST be produced at the time of counseling / admission
MET 2020 Guidelines
- Rescheduling request will NOT be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates booking & missing the test will be considered as absent and will have the flexibility to book the next attempt (as shown in table below), by making an online payment of Rs.1400/- through the OTBS
1st Attempt Booking Done
Present for the Test
Eligible for booking
Absent for the Test
|Eligible for booking
|1st Attempt Booking NOT Done
- Kindly note that test slot booking is subject to availability of slots at designated test centres. In case of non-availability of slots in a centre of your choice, you may choose to book a slot in an alternate / nearest centre
- If, for any reason, the test date / centre gets cancelled, another date / centre will be allotted. MAHE admissions office will inform the applicant of the new date / centre, well in advance.
- The entrance test fee will NOT be refunded under any circumstances
MET 2020 Test Instructions & Marking Scheme
- MET 2020 will be in English and of multiple choice questions (MCQ type). The candidate must choose the right or closest to the right answer from among the choices given.
- Marking Scheme: +4 for every correct answer, -1 for every wrong answer, 0 for every unattemted question
- On completion of the test & submission, the test score will be displayed on the screen immediately. The test score can also be verified online, 24 hours after the test completion
- For multiple attempts, best of the scores will be considered for the merit list
Click here for MET 2020 Test Schedule and Cities
Click here for MET 2020 Test Instructions
Click here for MET 2020 Test Pattern & Syllabus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications