ACADEMIC RULES & REGULATIONS
Manipal aims at providing globally accepted education of high standards. In all programs of study, great emphasis is placed on the use of modern communication technology to impart quality education to students.
The University follows an efficient and flexible semester system with continuous and comprehensive evaluation.
FOLLOWING ARE THE ACADEMIC RULES, REGULATIONS AND GUIDELINES:
- Academic Process Regulations
- Discipline on Top (Dot) Policy
- Guidelines for Malpractice Cases
- Policy on "Grievances against Sexual Harassment"
- Committee for Protection Against Sexual Harassment
- Office Order Issuance of Duplicate ID Cards
- Policy on Plagiarism
- Policy and Procedures for Student Attendance Monitoring and Engagement
- Selling of Books and Other Materials to First Year Students
- Restriction on Mode of Interaction between students for the First and Those from Second Third and Final Year
- Student Manual on Campus Code of Ethics and Conduct along with Standard Procedure
- MUJ Student Council of Constitution
- MUJ - Student Council Elections
- Faculty-Wise Student Council Advisory Board For The Scrutiny Of Office Bearer Nomination Forms: Guidelines For Evaluation
- Faculty-Wise Student Council Election 2019-20 List Of School Wise Election Coordinators