Robert Bosch Center for Health, Applied Research, and Technologies is a collaboration between Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited and Manipal Academy of Higher Education. This center focuses on conducting clinical trials on cutting edge devices and technologies in healthcare sector. The Center also supports academicians, entrepreneurs and start-up companies to work in health and technological innovation
Mission: To be the preferred research center of choice in overseeing and undertaking cutting-edge research and clinical device trials.
· Enhance Industry – Institution interactions through research
· To jointly or contractually develop technologies for medical screening and diagnostics
· Faculty, Industry experts and student capacity development program through hands-on-training
· Create a platform for academician, enterpreuners and start-up companies to work in health and technological innovation
· Assist policy makers in different levels in HTA assessment and management programs.
Dr Rahul Clare,
Coordinator, Robert Bosch Center for Health, Applied Research and Technologies,
Executive Assistant to the Director,
Prasanna School of Public Health, MAHE
E- mail id: email@example.com
Phone: +91 7022173677