The Manipal School of Architecture and Planning (MSAP) at Manipal was established in 1978 and aims to foster a creative and intellectually vibrant learning with a global outlook, in the field of architecture.
MSAP is an elite institution with state-of-the-art facilities, dedicated and experienced faculty members, and has student-centric practices.
- Instill the ability to think, explore, reason, create, and eventually bring out the best in students.
- Develop analytical skills and creative thinking.
- Sensitize towards environmental issues and social responsibilities.
- Sustainable and sensitive practices in design
- Regional values and global essence
- People-centric design
- Profession-oriented education & training.
The Manipal School of Architecture and Planning (MSAP) offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Masters of Architecture in Urban Design & development (UDD)
- Masters of Design (Sustainable Design)
MAHE has best-in-class facilities for students of all constituent institutes
Libraries give students access to study resources, digital and print
Student hostels are their homes away from homes
State-of-the-art Innovation Centre facilitates multi-disciplinary research
Sports & Fitness
Marena has world-class facilities with courts for badminton, tennis, soccer & squash, as well as a well-equipped gymnasium
MAHE is where people are motivated to acquire knowledge and engage the world around them.
Rahul Babu Kodali
MAHE has provided a great platform for all students to explore themselves – personally and professionally.
Manipal is a place which moulded my character and made me what I am today.
Interacting with people from all over the world in a free environment has helped me become receptive to change.
Best-in-class infrastructure and a curriculum that makes learning fun – Manipal is the place to be.
My teachers are my mentors. They have helped me grow academically and personally.