Manipal School of Architecture & Planning (MSAP) has successfully completed 04 projects and currently 06 are ongoing projects funded by various agencies such as the Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Agha Khan Trust for Culture, Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage, and National Institute of Urban Affairs and University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia - Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE).
Government of India Funded Projects:
- Value addition of plantain waste biomass to fabric grade banana fiber: an experimental study on processing, weaving, and designing contemporary fashions in Coastal Karnataka (Ongoing).
- Effect and Impact of Changing Climate trends on Built Heritage of Madikeri (Complete).
- Gram panchayat spatial development Plan - Uppunda and Shankarnarayana in Udupi District (Complete).
- Smart cities and Academia towards Action & Research (SAAR) (Complete).
MAHE Faculty Seed Money Grants:
- Balancing function, modesty, and Aesthetics in Designing Patient Gowns. - (Complete).
- Planning of domestic water systems for island communities in coastal Karnataka: A Cross-sectional analysis of population profile and groundwater quality - (Ongoing).
- Application and evaluation of natural anti-microbial agents treated three-layer face masks. - (Ongoing).
- Recommendation for noise reduction methods in NICU: Case of main NICU, Kasturba Hospital, Manipal - (Ongoing).
Collaborative projects Funded by University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia - Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), India:
- Circular economy and collaborative consumption exploring new business models to achieve sustainability within the apparel industry. (Ongoing).
- Improving Women's Safety in Public Spaces (Ongoing).