CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Neeta S is an Associate Professor and also a Consultant Anaesthesiologist in the Department of Anaesthesiology, KMC Hospital, Mangalore.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Anaesthesiology||Seventh and Eighth semester MBBS|
|Diploma in Anaesthesia|
|MD in Anaesthesia|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MD||Anesthesiology||Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||2010|
|MBBS||Academy of Medical Sciences Kannur||2003|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||Associate Professor||2018 - present|
|Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||Assistant Professor||2013-2018|
|Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore||Senior Resident||2010 -2013|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Invasive, semi invasive procedures
Area of Research
Anaesthesia, Critical care
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
1) Life member, Indian Medical Association.
2) Life member, Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists.
Top five publications of Dr. Neeta S.
1) Upadya M, Neeta S, Manissery JJ, Kuriakose N, Singh RR. A randomized controlled study comparing intrathecal hyperbaric bupivacaine‑fentanyl mixture and isobaric bupivacaine‑fentanyl mixture in common urological procedures. Indian J Anaesth 2016; 60: 44‑9.
2) Rajmohan N, Neeta S, Das HK. Anaesthesia for autotransplantation after extracorporeal nephron sparing surgery for bilateral giant renal angiomyolipoma. Indian J Anaesth 2014; 58:66-8.
3) Roshni Gupta, Neeta S, Madhusudan upadya, Jesni J .Effect of Different Dosages of Intravenous Midazolam Premedication on Patients Undergoing Head and Neck Surgeries- A Double Blinded Randomized Controlled Study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Aug, Vol-11(8): UC01-UC04.
4) Madhusudan U, S Neeta S, Gagan Brar, Anand K, Jose C .Effect of Ketamine and Fentanyl in Combination with Midazolam and Propofol during Outpatient Colonoscopy-A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2018 Sep, Vol-12(9): UC05-UC09.
5) Sunil BV, Neeta S. A prospective randomized controlled trial comparing the effects of dexmedetomidine and fentanyl on attenuation of pressor response during laryngoscopy and intubation. Anaesth Pain & Intensive Care 2018; 22(1):62-66.