CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reshma Kumarchandra teaches Biochemistry to the students of MBBS, BDS and BPT. She is also Internal auditor and Consultant Biochemist at NABL accredited Clinical Laboratory.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Biochemistry||First and Second year|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|PhD||Medical Biochemistry||KMC, Manipal Academy of Higher Education||2003|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of Biochemistry, KMC Mangalore||Associate Professor||2008|
|Department of Biochemistry, KMC Mangalore||Selection Grade Lecturer||2003-2008|
|Department of Biochemistry, KMC Mangalore||Senior Grade Lecturer||1999-2003|
|Department of Biochemistry, KMC Mangalore||Lecturer||1991-1999|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Cancer Radiation Free Radical Research Herbs as Radiomodulators
Area of Expertise
Cancer , Radiation ,Free Radical Research , Herbs as radiomodulators
Area of Research
Cancer , Radiation ,Free radical research , Herbs as radiomodulators
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life member of the Board of Studies, St Alysious College (Autonomous), Mangalore
- Life Member, Society of Biological Chemists (India).
- Research Grant of 12.66 lakhs by BRNS ( Department of Atomic Energy, Govt of India)
- Dr TMA Pai Gold Medal for outstanding research, 2005.
- Best paper award at ACBI National Conference, 2004.
- Certification of appreciation for contribution to medical literature