CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dr Venugopala D is Professor in the Department of Medicine, KMC Mangalore. He teaches under-graduates, post-graduates and BDS students.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|MBBS||3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th semester|
|MD (Med)||1st, 2nd & 3rd year|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|DNB||Medicine||National Board of Examinations||1999|
|MBBS||Dr B R Ambedkar M C,Bangalore||1991|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|KMC, Mangalore||Professor||Teaching and patient care||01/09/2015 - Till date|
|KMC, Mangalore||Associate Professor||Teaching and patient care||10 Years|
|KMC, Mangalore||Assistant Professor||Teaching and patient care||3 years 8 months|
|K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore||Lecturer||1 year 4 months|
|K S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore||Senior resident||1 year|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
• Life Member of the API
• Life Member of ISSCM
• Life Member of IRA
• Life Member of RSSDI
• Life Member of AMC
Top five publications of Dr. Venugopal D are:
1. Venugopal D, Vishesh K, Shyamala KV. The role of Coronary Angiography in assesing the clinical severity of coronary artery disease. International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research. 2012;3(5):435-40.
2. Venugopal D, Vishesh K, Shyamala KV. Anthropometric and bioclinical parameters in patients of coronary artery disease. International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. 2012 Jul 1;4(3):4670-8.
3. Venugopala D, Shyamala KV. Cardiovascular Autonomic Neuropathy scorings in chronic renal failure patients. International Journal of Advanced Research. 2013;1(5):614-7.
4. Venugopala D. Study on corrected QT interval before and after haemodialysis among patients on beta blocker therapy. Coronary artery disease.;6:12.
5. Venugopala D, Shyamala KV, Sahil K. A study on autonomic neuropathy scorings in patients of chronic renal failure with and without symptoms. International Journal of Biomedical And Advance Research. 2013;4(12):886-8.