CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Archith Boloor teaches General Medicine to MBBS, BDS and BPT students. He also guides undergraduate students in research.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|MBBS||3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th semester|
|BPT||3rd & 4th year|
|MD (Med)||1st, 2nd & 3rd year|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MD (General Medicine)||General Medicine||Kasturba Medical college, Manipal Academy of Higher Education||2008|
|MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)||Kasturba Medical college, Manipal Academy of Higher Education||2004|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of General Medicine, KMC Mangalore||Associate Professor||10/05/2015 - Till date|
|Department of General Medicine, KMC Mangalore||Assistant Professor||2011 - 09/05/2015|
|Department of General Medicine, KMC Mangalore||Senior Resident||2008-2011 (3 years)|
|Department of General Medicine, KMC Mangalore||Junior Resident||2005-2008 (3 years)|
1. BPL Protocol GMX02 entitled “A Phase III, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Gammaplex® in Chronic Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura”
2. Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine and Atorvastatin Combination in Prevention of Diabetes in Patients with Dyslipidemia and Pre-diabetes: A Double Blind, Randomized Comparison with Atorvastatin Alone
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Hematology, Infectious diseases
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Was the Secretary of API- DK Chapter for the term Janaury 2013- March 2014
- Was organizing secretary of Mangalore Medicine Update – February 2014
- Was member of organizing committee of FORENSIC MEDICON 2013
- Was member of organizing committee, treasury and souvenir committee of KAPICON 2013
- Was the organizing secretary for KARGERICON 2012
- Was the Joint Secretary Of API- DK chapter for the year 2012
- Was organizing secretary Diabetes Update CME --- November 14, 2010
- Was organizing secretary Complex cases CME --- December 5, 2010
- Founder member of API, DK chapter ®
- Life member of Association of physicians of India, 2009
- Secretary of the Association of Physicians of India, Dakshina Kannada chapter, 2013-2014.
Dr. Archith Boloor has numerous research publications in various reputed journals.
Click here to view his research publications.
Dr. Archith is also the author of the following books.
1. Exam Preparatory Manual For Undergraduates – Medicine Jaypee 2016
2. K. V . K Das Textbook of Medicine 2 volumes. Co-Editor Jaypee 2017
3. Exam Preparatory Manual For Undergraduates – Medicine- Second Edition Jaypee 2018
4. An Insider’s Guide to Clinical Medicine Jaypee 2019
5. Antibiotic Basics for Clinicians -The ABCs of Choosing the Right Antibacterial Agent Wolters Kluwer Health (India) 2019