1. Riny Ann John, Binu Margaret E, Ansuya. Television viewing pattern among adolescents of Udupi district. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. January- March 2017, 8(1), 08- 12.
2. Rynel Desma Quadras, Shashidhara Y.N. Shalini G. Nayak. Effectiveness of an Awareness Programme on Knowledge of Disaster Preparedness in Low Lying Flood Prone Areas of Udupi. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. April-June 2017. Vol.8. No2. DOI No. 10.5958/0976-5506.2017.00134.6.
3. Shejila Chillakunnel Hussain Rawther; Mamatha Shivananda Pai; Donald J Fernandes; Stanley Mathew; V.S. Binu; Jyothi Chakrabarty; Elsa Sanatombi Devi; Anice George; Baby S. Nayak: A Randomized controlled trial to evaluate the impact of a Nurse Navigator Programme on outcomes of people with breast cancer: study protocol. Journal of Advanced Nursing (accepted for publication 21 October 2016, published in April 2017).
4. Shashidhara YN, Shakuntala BS, Awareness of staff Nurses and Nurse educators on Nursing research and its utilization, Indian Journal of public health research and development, January 2017, volume 8, 183-186.
5. Malathi G Nayak, Anice George, Naveen Salins. Palliative sedation in an adolescent with intractable respiratory distress: Ethical issues and doctrine of double effect. Manipal Journal of Nursing and Health Sciences. January 2017, 3(1); 51 – 52.
6. Yashoda Sathish, Leslie Edward Lewis, Judith Angelitta Noronha, Anice George, Baby S Nayak, Mamatha S Pai, Ramesh Bhat, Jayashree Purkayastha. Clinical Outcomes of Snuggle up Position Using Positioning Aids for Preterm (27-32 Weeks) Infants. 8(1)), Winter 2017, Page 1-6.
7. G Renu, Anice George, Baby S Nayak, Mamatha S Pai, Suneel C Mundkur, Dinesh M Nayak, YN Shashidhara. A Portrayal of Childhood Injury among Under-five Year children. Indian Journal of Public Health Research & Development. Jan-Mar 2017, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p24-28. 5p.
8. G Renu, Mamatha S Pai, Baby S Nayak, Suneel C Mundkur, Dinesh M Nayak, Anice George. Effectiveness of Home Safety Supervisory Program (HSSP) on Childhood Injury, Caregivers' Knowledge and Behavioural Outcomes- A Randomized Controlled Trial Protocol. Medico-Legal Update. Jan-Jun2017, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p124-129. 6p.
9. Sulochana, B., Balakrishna, Pujary, K., Kurien, A., D’Souza, A., & Varghese, R*. Nasal pseudotumour in a haemophilic: A case report. MplJ of Nurs Health Sci, 2017, 3 (1), 53-57.