CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts regular academic work as assigned by the Head of the Department.
- Assists students in trouble shooting problems in their regular practical and project work.
- Engages in laboratory development by setting up new experiments, development of new lab manuals.
- Organises extra-curricular activities.
- Assists the Head in carrying out the departmental work.
Satyanarayan Shenoy is Assistant Professor - Senior Scale at Manipal School of Information Sciences, Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Subject||Semester / Year|
|Computer Architecture||III Semester|
|Computer Networks||III Semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MSc||Digital Design and Embedded Systems||Manipal School of Information Sciences, Manipal Academy of Higher Education||2009|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Computer Architecture, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Vehicular Adhoc Networks
Area of Expertise
Area of Research