CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
E Geetha is currently working as Associate Professor in the department of commerce, joined in 2011 december. Assisting in CIMA study centre. Assisting in Department research committee. Also assisting in one of the foreign exchange program.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Financial accounting||MCOM-605||First semester|
|Portfolio management||BFM-311||Fifth semester|
|Financial management||BBM-207||Third semester|
|Business statistics||BPR-107||First semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|PhD||Business Finance||Madras University||Registered (May, 2012)|
|MBA (HRM)||Madras University||2012|
|Mcom (Master of commerce)||Madras University||2005|
|B.com (Bachelor of commerce)||Madras University||2000|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Sri Sankara Arts and Science College||Lecturer||2006-2007|
|Pachaiyappas college for Women||Lecturer||4 years|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- “Challenges faced by E-Commerce business in India”, 7th International Conference on Outcome based competitive strategies issues & challenges organized by Department of MBA PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore November 2013.
- “Contemporary innovative business practices key to sustain and success”, 5th International Conference on Role of Innovation and Business, IFIM Business school, Bangalore, May 2013.
- “Bankers crippled services to investors”, Tenth AIMS International Conference on Management, IIM Bangalore, January 2013.
- “Survey on role of emergency funds, financial safety – an Electronic Commerce perspective view” International conference on Public policy and governance,jointly conducted by Indian Institute of Science and public affairs, Bangalore, September 2012.
- “Impact of Mutual funds in Indian capital Market – A over view”, International conference on Emerging trends in Finance and Accounting organized by sdmimd, mysore, August 2012.
- “Core banking functionality-A Perspective view “, UGC sponsored National conference conducted by Department of PG studies,Mangalore University, April 2012.
- Geetha E, delivered a technical session on “Entrepreneurial Traits”, at Dr. T M A Pai Polytechnic, Manipal February 2013.
Best paper award
- Geetha E, “Usage of Information system in the functional areas of Management”, National Management Conference, Thirumalai Engineering College, Kanchipuram, 2010.
2013-01-06 Abhishek S Rao K P
Contemporary Innovative Business Practices key to sustain and success – A case study on GATI KWE. International Journal, Vol.1 Issue.5.