Click on the following links to know more about the General / Foreign / NRI category Program & Hostel Fee structures.
** Will be Uploaded shortly
2022 General Category Program Fee Refund Rules
If the student chooses to withdraw from the program in which he / she is enrolled, the refund of the paid fees will be made as per the following UGC guidelines
Note: The refund rules below, are NOT applicable for NEET based admissions
|| % of Refund of Aggregate Fees *
|| Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is submitted to the University
||100 % **
|| 15 days or more, BEFORE the formally-notified last date of admission
|| Less than 15 days BEFORE the formally-notified last date of admission
|| 15 days or less, AFTER the formally notified last date of admission
|| Greater than 15 days but 30 days or less, AFTER the formally notified last date of admission
|| More than 30 days AFTER he formally notified last date of admission
* (Inclusive of course fees but exclusive of caution deposit)
- In case of (1) in the table above, the University shall deduct 5 % of the aggregate fee or Rs. 5000 (whichever is lower), as processing charges from the refundable amount.
- Any student who withdraws from the course as mentioned in No. 5 (refer table above) and thereafter, will be required to remit to the University, in addition to the amount already forfeited, the course fee payable for the remaining period of the course.
- In case of Foreign / NRI candidates, the refund will be made as per RBI / foreign exchange regulations
- All refunds will be processed by the Student Finance Office of the University, upon receiving the approval from the Registrar based on the recommendation of the Director (Admissions). A refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt, and the dues clearance certificate.
- Application and Entrance Test fees (wherever applicable), once remitted shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Class Commencement Dates for B.Tech Admissions 2022, through online B.Tech Common Counseling 2022
- MIT Manipal: Sept 12, 2022
- SMIT Sikkim: Oct 21, 2022
- MU Jaipur: Sept 20, 2022
- MIT Bengaluru: Sept 12, 2022
Note: Formally notified last date of admission is the day prior to the class commencement. Any change in the above B.Tech class commencement dates, will be updated on this page
The refund information given above is indicative only and Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) reserves the right to make changes as per the notifications received from the concerned statutory / regulatory authorities from time to time. Any changes in the above, will be updated on this webpage.
Formally Notified Last Date of Admission is the day prior to the Class Commencement Date. Click here for the 2022 class commencement dates of Non BTech, Non Medical & Non Dental programs
Click here for Terms & Conditions for Online Payment
- Apply Online
- Programs Offered
- Indian (Domestic) / International Admissions
- Eligibility & Admission Process
- Entrance Exams
- Fees and Refunds
- Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Public Advisory
- Destination Manipal on Social Media: YouTube, Instagram
Updated: 9.10 AM, April 01, 2022