CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- ISO coordinator of Drpartment of Commerce.
- Preparing quality related documents as per the requirements of MAHE for various requirements related to UGC, NAAC and other academic rankings.
Santhosha Shetty G
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Financial Accounting I||First semester|
|Management Accounting||Fourth semester|
|Advanced Accounting||Fifth semester|
|Cost Accounting||Third semester|
|Financial Management I||Third semester|
|Financial Management II||Second semester|
|Advanced Management Accounting||Third and Sixth Semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MCom (Master of Commerce)||Pune University||Pune University|
|MPhil (Master of philosophy)||Alagappa University||Alagappa University|
|PGDCM (Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Management)||Symbiosis University, Pune||Symbiosis University, Pune|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Finance and HRM
Area of Expertise
Finance and HRM
Area of Research
Finance and HRM
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Mr.Shetty also served as faculty for C.A Foundation courses of ICA.
- Handled classes for subjects of CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) course.
- Served as member of Board of Studies for PGDBA Course of Mangalore university and BBA Course of .
- Attended UGC sponsored symposium on Commerce Education in the New Millennium on 21 and 22 March 2000 held at MGM College Udupi
- Attended conference on “ Corporate challenges to commerce and management education” organised by Federation of Teachers’ Councils of Commerce and Management in Karnataka held from 16-17 October 2003
- Attended program organised by Dr. T.M.A Pai Human Resource Development Centre on 19-March 2005 on Quality Improvement in Higher Education
- Attended orientation program for college faculty organised by Dr. T.M.A Pai Human Resource Development Centre on 28-29 March 2007
- Train –the –Trainer for Certificate in Business Accounting organised by CIMA on 29 and 30 March 2011 at Bangalore
- CIMA Faculty Development Program conducted at Hyderabad from 10th to 12th December 2013
Role of HRM in value creation
Presented a Paper on “Role of HRM in value creation with reference to educational institutions” at International Conference organized by Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, during the month of January 30-31, 2011.
Business ethics and practices in India
Presented a Paper on “Business ethics and practices in India” at International Conference organized by Don Bosco Institute of Bio Sciences and Management Studies, Bangalore from 3-5 January 2011
A study of ethical dimension in human resource management
"A study of ethical dimension in human resource management” held at SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysore on 16-17 December 2011
A study on ethical issues and good governance.
"A study on ethical issues and good governance” held at Don Bosco Group of Institutions, Bangalore on 5-7 January, 2012
Customers perception about Innovative Banking Services
"Customers perception about Innovative Banking Services” held at Dept. of PG studies in Commerce, University College Mangalore on 17-19 April 2012
A study on Performance Management
"A study on Performance Management” held at M.S.Ramayya Institute of Technology, Bangalore on 11-13 July 2012
Role of ethical leadership in value creation in Indian Businesses
"Role of ethical leadership in value creation in Indian Businesses” held at IFIM Business School, Bangalore on 9th and 10th January 2014
Analysis of Present Trends in Human Resource Management
"Analysis of Present Trends in Human Resource Management” held at Sinhgad Institute of Management and Computer Application, Pune on on 21st &22 February, 2014
A Study on rural Entrepreneurs in Udupi, Shimoga and Dharwad District
Entrepreneurs from six villages of Udupi, Shimoga and Dharwad district
Housing Loan Scheme of syndicate Bank
Customer Awareness with regard to SyndNivas