CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Taking lecture classes for Undergraduate B.D.S. students.
2. Conducting practical classes For B.D.S. students.
3. Clinical teaching for B.D.S. and M.D.S students.
4. Preparing question papers and conducting theory, practical and clinical examination for B.D.S. Students.
5. Catering to the needs of the patients.
6. Patient consultation, allotting patients to undergraduate and post-graduate students.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|BDS||AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences||2011|
|MDS||Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry||Bapuji Dental College and Hospital, Davangere||2015|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, MCODS Mangalore||Reader||2019-|
|Department of Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry, MCODS Mangalore||Assistant Professor||2015-2019|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Preventive dentistry, Pediatric endodontics, mixed dentition orthodontics, Presurgical Nasoalveolar moulding
Area of Expertise
Pediatric dentistry, Mixed dentition orthodontics, Presurgical Nasoalveolar moulding
Area of Research
Behavior management in children, Preventive Dentistry, Caries management, Special care dentistry