The BDS is a 4-year course and 1 year internship offered by MCODS.
The curriculum includes
- Clinical case studies and discussions
- Clinical demonstration
- Performing various restorations on phantom head and on patients
- Workshops and seminars
- Clinical Practice
- Further studies/ fellowships
- Master of Dental Surgery and Clinical practice
- Government administrative services
- Hospital Administration
- Formative and summative assessments are carried out.
- At the end of year II, pre-clinical exercises on phantom head using typodont teeth and viva voce.
- At the end of year IV part II, theory exams include essay type and MCQs. Practical exams include clinical case study, restorations on patients and viva voce.
- Formative assessments in the form of end posting exam at the end of every clinical posting.
4 years + 1 year rotating internship
Access to hospital facilities gives student hands-on training in dental procedures
Libraries have publications on the latest developments in oral healthcare
Laboratories give students the opportunity for practical experience
Get the perfect start to your dream career by joining the Institution of Eminence