Dr Anice George
MSc (Paediatric Nursing) MPhil (N) PhD
Official Phone:0820 2922443
Clinic: Paediatrics (1year ), Maternity (1 year)
Teaching: GNM, BSc, MSc & Mphil (24 years)
Any other: Guiding 4 PhD candidates
AREAS OF INTEREST IN TEACHING
Nursing Research, Paediatric Nursing & Fundamentals of Nursing
TOP 5 RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS/ PROJECTS
- George Anice & Bhaduri Aparna (2002). Dysmenorrhoea Among Adolescent Girls- Symptoms Experienced During Menstruation. Health Promotion &Education In South East Asia. Vol: XVII (4). PP; 23-34.
- George, A.J, Renu G, Dsouza P. A study to examine the relationship of stress and dysmenorrheal among adolescent girls. International Journal of Bio Engineering, Neurosciences and Technology. (2011), Volume 1, Issue 1, Page(s):37-40.ISSN: 2250–0952.
- George, A.J, Renu G, Dsouza P, Shukri, R. Personal & Professional networking: A way forward in achieving quality nursing care (2011), International Journal of Nursing Education (2011), Volume 3, No:1, Pages 1-3. ISSN: 0974-9349.
- Sudhaker Christopher, Jain Anice George (2007). Participatory Training Program on Prevention of HIV/AIDS, with Agent Exposure, Among Anganvadi Workers for Training Young Village Women. Indian Journal of Community Medicine. Vol.32, No 3, Editorial Pages.
- Pai S Mamatha, Bhaduri Aparna, Jain George Anice, Kumar Vijay & Sethi Sarala (2008).The Experiences of Mothers of Pediatric Surgery Children- A Qualitative Analysis. International Journal of Pediatric Nursing. Vol 23, No 6 (December ) 2008 ,PP.479 to 489.