Academic & Research Collaborations
MCNS and MARG have collaborations with
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai
- Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH (GSI),Germany
- University of Giessen, Germany
- Joint Institute of Nuclear Research (JINR) ,Dubna, Russia
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL), USA
- The Centre for the Study of Science, Technology and Policy (CSTEP), Bangalore.
Marie Curie Program
Active collaborations with partner institutions in the EU and Argentina are facilitated by the Marie Curie scheme through the European community’s Seventh Framework Program of Research and Technological Development (FP7)
A conceptual design study for a next generation in-flight separator was proposed in 2010 and has been undertaken as a joint MU-GSI-Giessen project.