Students who meet the below mentioned criteria are eligible for the ICAS program:
- There is no entrance exam for this program
- Pass 10+2 (CBSE, ICSE, ‘A’ Levels, IB, HSC, OSSD, American High School Diploma or equivalent examination
- Minimum of 60% (aggregate) or ‘C’ grade in English, Physics and Mathematics with Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science or Biotechnology or Electronics as optional subjects in the 12th standard
- Students from Non-English medium of instruction are eligible to apply if the obtain a score of above 90 in the TOEFL exam
- Diploma holders (after 10th) are not eligible for the program.
- The ICAS program is open for all Indians, NRI/NRE and Foreign Nationals
- Students can apply for the ICAS program before their 12th board results are declared and confirm provisional admission based on expected performance. Provisional admission letters will be issued to students willing and eligible to take up the program. However, final admissions will be provided after confirmed mark sheets and documents are verified based on 12th standard results in the above mentioned subjects
- The ITP duration in India is only one year for Aviation/Aerospace
- Students can continue in India for the 3rd year, leading to a degree in B.Sc. (Applied Science).