CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaches undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Is an Internal examiner for undergraduate and post graduate students.
- Is a member of Board of studies for undergraduate students.
- Is also in charge of DCI inspections.
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MDS||Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry||Yenepoya Dental College, Rajiv Gandhi University||2006|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|MCODS Manipal||Assistant professor||04-03-2009 to 25-12-2011|
|MCODS Manipal||Reader||26-12-2011 to 25-12-2012|
|MCODS Manipal||Associate professor||26-12-2012 to till date.|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Oral Rehabilitation for Special Children, Management for Children with Systemic Illness.
Area of Expertise
Dental Traumatology, Oral Habits and their Intervention
Area of Research
Minimal Intervention Dentistry for Children
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Member of Indian Dental Association, 2003.
- Life member of Indian society of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry since 2013.
- Recipient of best paper award in ISPPD national conference held on 14th-16th October 2014 at Lucknow.
Oral findings in child with lipoid proteinosis : A case report and review
Journal of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry January – March 2011, Issue,1, Vol.: 29 , Page No. 62-67
The role of casein phosphopepetide-amorphous calcium phosphate products in remineralisation of incipient enamel lesions and it’s substantivity
.J Exp Integr Med 4(1):67-70, 2014.
Challenges in rehabilitation of long standing ankylosis of temporomandibular joint .A case report of a 65 year old lady.
Acta medica Scientica 01(01)2014 9-10.
An analysis of genetic influence on salivary parameters and caries experience–by correlation of incidence of dental caries and salivary parameters.
International Journal of Dental Research, 1 (2) (2013) 39-44
Hemangioma associated with erupting permanent molar
International Journal of Dental Clinics,volume 4 Issue 1 pg72-73,2012.
Use of Laser Fluorescence and Scanning electron microscope to evaluate remineralization of incipient enamel lesions remineralized by topical application of casein phosphopeptide amorphous calcium phosphate (CPP-ACP) containing cream
Journal Clinical of Pediatric Dentistry 32(3):201-206, 2008.
1. The role of casein phosphopepetide-amorphous calcium phosphate products in remineralisation of incipient enamel lesions and it’s substantivity
J Exp Integr Med 4(1):67-70, 2014.
A comparative evaluation of the remineralization potential of three commercially available remineralizing agents on white spot lesions in primary teeth: An in vitro study.
A comparative evaluation of erosive potential of fortified & nonfortified fruit juices- An invitro study.