Duration: 3 years
Course commencement dates: 02.05.2020
The MDS is a 3-year program offered in the following streams
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
The curriculum includes
- Clinical case discussions
- Case studies and clinical scientific presentations
- Seminars and workshops
- Journal Club presentations
- Performing direct and indirect restorations on patients
- Learning and practicing endodontics.
- Clinical practice
- Further studies/ fellowships
- Teaching and research
- Government administrative services / hospital administration.
- Formative and summative assessments
- Formative assessments in the form of sessional exams, discussions, journal club and clinical case presentations.
- Summative assessment in the form of theory exams, clinical case discussion, restorations, endodontic procedure and viva voce.
Access to hospital facilities gives student hands-on training in dental procedures
Libraries have publications on the latest developments in oral healthcare
Laboratories give students the opportunity for practical experience
Get the perfect start to your dream career by joining the Institution of Eminence