Manipal Institute of Management (MIM), established in 1999 is shaping professionally competent, socially responsible and ethical management postgraduates.
“To be a highly respected B- School in South India”
We will achieve our vision through -
- Outcome driven management education to produce competent managers for meeting the industry requirement;
- Faculty and student research that impacts domain knowledge and practice;
- Providing training, consultation and expertise for community development
We update our curriculum and pedagogy periodically, so our graduates are abreast with and adapt to the fast-changing business environment. The school emphasizes fostering a collaborative learning environment with the spirit of inquisitiveness and passion. The educational resources include state-of-the-art classrooms and labs, extensive online journals and databases, business analytics labs, digital learning platforms, e-textbooks, coursera, and exams on e-pad.
The School draws its strength from its team of dedicated and experienced faculty members. Many of them have industry experience and have a commendable record in research and research publication. Collaborative research activities have also been initiated with institutes of international acclaims, such as Hochschule Bremen City University, Germany and Ipag Business School, Paris. The School has 4 advanced research centres in Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Regional Development.
We have active student exchange programs with some foreign universities, that include
• Group T International University College, Belgium
• California State University, USA
• Australian National University, Australia
• University of South Florida, USA
• Hoschschule Bremen City University, Germany
• Virginia Commonwealth, USA
• HMKW University, Germany
• IPAG Business School, Paris
Over the years, Manipal Institute of Management has been consistently improving its placement performance. From the postdegree employment survey conducted in September 2016, 92 percent of our MBA graduates are either employed, pursuing higher studies or self-employed.
The Institute is an institutional member of the All India Management Association (AIMA) and the Association of Management Development Institutes of South Asia (AMDISA).