Frequently asked questions about MIM, Manipal.
School of Management offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) , MBA in Healthcare Management, MBA in Global Business courses of two years duration and PhD in Management.
Yes, Recognized by AICTE.
• Human Resource.
Minor specialization are also offered (refer website for more info.).
Admission to an MBA course is open for all students who have acquired a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three year’s duration from any recognised university with minimum 50 percent marks. Students securing less than 50 percent, who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from Manipal university, can also apply.
The marks of the qualifying examination along with the marks scored in the All India Management Aptitude Test (conducted by AIMA), group discussion and personal interviews (conducted by the institute) are considered for the selection to an MBA course.
Candidates must submit the result on or before the commencement of the course.
The last date for submission of the application forms will be displayed on the website.
The date of the results will be mentioned under respected course details. All results will be published on the notice board of Manipal Academy of Higher Education and also on our website. Candidates can also find out their results by calling the admission office telephone numbers.
Candidates coming for counselling and admission must make their own arrangements for stay. There are plenty of hotels available in Manipal and Udupi. Candidates can log to www.udupipages.com for more details. Candidates admitted are provided hostels subject to the availability.
No, the candidates need to pay only the fees mentioned in the prospectus.
Foreign nationals or Non Resident Indians or Indian nationals supported by NRI relatives can apply under the Foreign/NRI category.
• Good (100% of eligible students).
• Major recruiters: AlShirawi, Dubai; Goldman Sachs; Toyota; Decathlon, IBM (refer website for more info.).
• Cultural and sports events by university &institute.
• Conferences, paper presentations and business plan competitions at the national level
• Literary, event management, sports, cultural.
Frequently asked questions about MBA - Healthcare Management
The program has acceptability in the market with about 80% placement in 2014-15.
As per the requirements any graduate with 50% marks in UG can enroll for the program.
Selection process includes:
• Group discussion
• Personal interview for selected candidates.
• MBA (HM) emphasis is on the business orientation in the health sector.
• MHA aims at administration of hospitals.
• MPH concentrates on health policy formulation and assessments.
• Hospitals& Pharma
• Health insurance& Healthcare consultancy agencies
• Market research in healthcare.
75 to 80 % during 2014-15.
The companies offer different pay structure based on the applicant’s qualification and past experience.
Candidate to work towards administration and management in their respective domain area.
Frequently asked questions about MBA - Global Business
• Prepares students to manage organizations with international settings.
• All students enrolled for the MBA Global Business course should spend third term at our Dubai campus.
• Summer internship after the third term can be carried out in the country of their choice.
Emphasis to development of global intelligence, cultural agility.
Refer website for more info.
Yes. It is a full time course.
Based on score secured in:
• Management test
• Group Discussion
• Personal Interview.
Students have the option of studying sixth term in Edinburgh Napier Business School campus at UK or study online through ICT technology at Manipal campus.
The duration of the course is 2 years divided into six trimesters.
You can contact email@example.com for any queries or clarifications about MBA Global Business course.
Frequently asked questions about PhD
No, it is full-time (3 years).
Employees of any of the constituent units or sister concerns of Manipal Academy of Higher Education can join as part-time scholars (4 years).
There are two streams of the PhD research. One is with MU scholarship and other is without MU scholarship.
Offered twice in a year:
• January-(intake notification will appear in the website during September)
• July-(intake notification will appear in March).
• For non-funded stream the scholars can join round the year.
• MCQ test
• Selection interview
• Research under non-funded stream need not undergo screening process
You may please contact School of Management office at 0820-2571924 or firstname.lastname@example.org.