Admission to an MBA course is open for all students who have acquired a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three year’s duration from any recognised university with minimum 50 percent marks. Students securing less than 50 percent, who have completed their Bachelor’s degree from Manipal university, can also apply.
The marks of the qualifying examination along with the marks scored in the All India Management Aptitude Test (conducted by AIMA), group discussion and personal interviews (conducted by the institute) are considered for the selection to an MBA course.
The date of the results will be mentioned under respected course details. All results will be published on the notice board of Manipal Academy of Higher Education and also on our website. Candidates can also find out their results by calling the admission office telephone numbers.
Candidates coming for counselling and admission must make their own arrangements for stay. There are plenty of hotels available in Manipal and Udupi. Candidates can log to www.udupipages.com for more details. Candidates admitted are provided hostels subject to the availability.
• Cultural and sports events by university &institute.
• Conferences, paper presentations and business plan competitions at the national level
• Literary, event management, sports, cultural.
• Prepares students to manage organizations with international settings.
• All students enrolled for the MBA Global Business course should spend third term at our Dubai campus.
• Summer internship after the third term can be carried out in the country of their choice.
Offered twice in a year:
• January-(intake notification will appear in the website during September)
• July-(intake notification will appear in March).
• For non-funded stream the scholars can join round the year.