Besides teaching and research, faculty members of MIM are providing consultancy services to organizations in varied areas of management. MIM has been serving the society by undertaking socially relevant consultancy projects and thereby help improve the management practices in organizations.
Some of the consultancy projects undertaken are:
- NABARD funded project for developing FPO for farmers to help market agricultural products directly to consumers.
- Authorized user drive involving getting GI Tag for specific agriculture products funded by NABARD.
- Market Research Project funded by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) on Need Assessment of Mechatronics Training Center in Udupi District.
- Market Research project titled Consumer Expectations and Satisfaction with Water Utility Service in Mangalore City undertaken for Suez Projects Private Limited, Bangalore. Funded by Asian Development Bank.
- Revisiting HR practices and Process: An Outcome-based Process-driven Approach was undertaken for Yenepoya University.
The consultancy avenues are:
- Market Surveys & Research
- Consumer Survey / Modelling Consumer Behaviour
- Designing Digital Campaigns
- Designing HR policies
- Organizational Development
- Change Management
- Cultural Orientation and Employee engagement
- Legal Compliance and its Implication
- Learning and Development
- Agriproducts - Promotion and Marketing
- Women empowerment-Micro Enterprise Development
- GI Certification - Identification and Process.
- Social Entrepreneurship Drives
- Financial Services
Organizations looking for consultancy assistance from MIM, may please contact the coordinator:
Dr S Laxminarayanan
+91 98801 99109