Dr. Raveendranath Nayak
BE (Mysore), M Tech (Mysore), PhD (Swinburne), GCTE (FedU)
Areas of interest in teaching
Organisational Behaviour, Strategic Management and Research Methods
Areas of research interest:
Enterprise Sustainability, Higher Education Policy and Organisational Dynamics
Top 5 research publications/ Projects
1. Qu, Y., Y, Liu., Nayak, R.R., & M. Li (2015). Sustainable development of eco-industrial parks in China: Effects of managers’ environmental awareness on the relationships between practice and performance. Journal of Cleaner Production, 87, 328 – 338.
2. Venkatraman, S., & Nayak, R.R. (2014). HRM competencies of women entrepreneurs in network marketing: A study on the influencing factors and their relationships on success. Int. J. of Indian Culture and Business Management (IJICBM), 8 (1), 69 – 94.
3. Nayak, R., & Venkatraman, S. (2010). Understanding international students’ academic culture: The context of Indian business students in an Australian university. e_Journal of Business Education & Scholarship of Teaching , 4 (2), 1 -12.
4. Nayak, R. (2007). Creating business value from corporate sustainable development. Saarbrücken, Germany: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller.
5. Yamin, S., & Nayak, R. (2008). Comparative evaluation of the entrepreneurship education in Australia and India. In M.J. Manimala, J. Mitra, & V. Singh (Ed.), Enterprise support systems: An international perspective. New Delhi: Response / SAGE.