Dr. Raveendranath Nayak
BE (Mysore), M Tech (Mysore), PhD (Swinburne), GCTE (FedU)
- Professor Dr. Raveendranath Nayak, has extensive experience in teaching, research, consulting and management, which includes a career of eight years in India followed by twenty years in Australia.
- He is currently Director of Manipal Institute of Management, Manipal.
- His Ph.D. thesis on Corporate Sustainability earned in Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia won him the 2007 Professor John O. Miller award for the most distinguished Ph.D. thesis in the University.
- In his immediate previous academic position in Federation University, Australia, he was the Chair of the Academic Progress Committee and the Coordinator of International Engagement.
- As the Ph.D. guide, he has successfully supervised and examined several doctoral students.
- His research that focuses on sustainability of business organizations and academic problems of International students in Australian higher education institutions is communicated by publishing a book, a book chapter, and more than ten refereed journals and conference papers.
- He has led business research teams.
- Along with business researchers from Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China, he has researched into the managerial behavior sustainable development of eco-industrial parks in China.
Areas of interest in teaching
Organisational Behaviour, Strategic Management and Research Methods
Areas of research interest:
Enterprise Sustainability, Higher Education Policy and Organisational Dynamics