CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dr. V K Ranjith is a Professor with the School of Management, Manipal. He is with the School of Management Manipal since 2001. He is presently sharing the responsibility of Programme coordinator for flagship MBA programme at the school. He also member of a doctoral committee constituted by the University. He offers Strategic Management, Corporate Finance, Strategic Health Care Management and Strategic Human Resource Management
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Strategic Management||MGMT-620||III TERM|
|Working Capital Management/Corporate Finance||MGMT 615||II TERM|
|Strategic Human Resource Management||MGMT-HR-640||IV TERM|
|Strategic Management of Health Care organisations(HC)||MGT – HM- 634||III TERM|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|MBA||Finance and Marketing||Madras University||1995|
|Faculty Development Program in Management||IIM-Ahmedabad||1999|
|PhD||Strategic Management||University of Mysore||2012|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|School of Management||Associate Professor||25-02-2012|
|School of Management||Selection Grade Lecturer||06-06-2010|
|School of Management||Senior Lecturer||06-06-2005|
|School of Management||Lecturer||03-07-2001|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Strategy Process, Strategy Formulation, Strategy Implementation across public and private organisations.
Area of Expertise
Strategic Management, Strategic management for health care organisations, Strategic human resource management, Corporate Finance
Area of Research
Strategic Management, Global Business Strategy, Financial Management, Accounting.
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Professional Affiliation:
- Alumni- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- Honours and Awards:
- Best Teacher Award – Academic year 1999-2000.
- Published eight research papers in the National /International journals.
- Presented 15 papers in the national and international conferences.
|General Management Bureau||Accounts consulting and book keeping||15-7-95 to 28-12-95|
|KCP Limited, Engineering Unit,(Finance Department), Thiruvottiyur, Chennai||Summer Associate||1995|
Procedia Economics and Finance, 2016
Business Models and Competitive Advantage
Finance India-Volume- XVI No.2
Risk Preference of Investors in the city of Ahmedabad
Annamalai Journal of Management, Annamalai University
2008-14-02 Ananthan, BR
Mid-Career Crisis- A Missing Link in Strategy
International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, Vol no: 4, Issue No: 5, May 2013
Outsourcing and competitive advantage”
Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development, July-September 2017, Vol. 8, No. 3, 2017
Economic Burden of Cancer in India
International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, Volume 15, Special issue, 2017
Cartels Competition and Competitive Advantage
Measuring Efficiency and Productivity Change of Multi-Specialty Private Sector Hospitals in India: A DEA Based Malmquist Productivity Index Approach
Indian Journal of Finance, Vol 12, Issue 5, 2018
Moderating Influence of Efficiency on Variables of Hospital Financial Performance : Evidence from Indian Multi -Specialty Private Sector Hospitals
Indian Journal of Finance
Marico--Competing with an Innovative Business Model
Emerald Emerging Markets Case Study, Vol. 8, No. 2, 2018.