Overview - MBBS
The MBBS course is being offered in KMC Manipal and KMC Mangalore. Its duration is four and a half years plus 1-year compulsory rotational internship course.
This course is recognised by the General Medical Council of Great Britain and the Malaysian Medical Council.
The course conducts theory classes and clinical training according to MCI guidelines.
The curriculum includes
- Seminars for postgraduates
- Clinical case presentation
- Journal club presentation
- Bench side diagnostic training
- Emergency stat lab posting
- Research mentoring
- Didactic lectures
- Self-directed learning modules
- Team based learning sessions
- Problem solving session
- Interactive tests
- One-on-one discussions.
4.5 years + 1 year compulsory rotating internship
The Department of Neurology has EEG/ENMG Labs.
Libraries have excellent resources for reference and study
Teaching hospitals give students hands-on learning
Get the perfect start to your dream career by joining the Institution of Eminence