MCES has signed partnerships with European Universities to enhance opportunities for students and faculty members to get exposure to European culture and functioning. These collaborations help students on both sides in getting international internships and other study opportunities. A healthy exchange of information between Indian and European students is what is envisaged through these collaborations. This is also one of the main objectives of the Centre.
MAHE has signed Memoranda of Understanding with several universities in Europe. It is the only Indian University to have become the member of the Consortium of European Universities offering the Programme in European Studies.
Since 2003, all Masters students of the Manipal Centre for European Studies are selected for the scholarships or fee waiver programs to study a part of the Masters program during the second year in Europe.
There are 29 scholarship/fee-waiver programs available for the students to study in partner universities in Europe for the coming academic year.
Click here to know more about student mobility opportunities
Some of our partner universities are;
- Hochschule Bremen University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- University of Bremen, Germany
- Leibniz University of Hannover, Germany
- Metropolitan University Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Latvia, Latvia
- University of Milano, Italy
- Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (UCLM), Spain
- University of Salzburg, Austria
- University of Warmia Mazury, Poland
- Lancaster University, United Kingdom
- University of Évora, Portugal
- University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- Aix-Marseille University, France
- Aarhus University, Denmark
- Kazimieras Simonavičius UniversityKazimieras Simonavičius University, Lithuania