CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guides MPharm Part - II students in research projects.
- Procures grants for the department from various Government and private sectors.
- Publishes research papers in various national and international impact factor/indexed journals.
Jagadish P C is Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance at MCOPS.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Pharmaceutical Analysis-I||PQA-BP102(T)||BPharm- First semester|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis-I Lab||PQA-BP 108(P)||BPharm- First semester|
|Modern Pharmaceutical Analytical Techniques||PQA-MQA 101(T)||MPharm- First semester|
|Quality Control and Quality Assurance||PQA-MQA 103(T)||MPharm- First semester|
|Product Development and Technology Transfer||PQA-MQA104(T)||MPharm- First semester|
|Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance practicals||PQA-MQA105(P)||MPharm- First semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Ph.D.||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Kuvempu University, Shankaragahatta||2010|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, MCOPS||Assistant professor-Selection grade||2013|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, MCOPS||Assistant professor||2010 - 2013|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, MCOPS||Senior Lecturer||2008 - 2010|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, MCOPS||Lecturer||2007- 2008|
|National college of Pharmacy, Shimoga||Lecturer||Taught Medicinal chemistry for Undergraduate students, Taught Instrumental methods of analysis for both Undergraduate students and Post graduate students, Cultural committee member||2005 - 2007 and 2002 - 2003|
|JSS College of Pharmacy, Ooty||Lecturer||Taught Chemistry of drugs for Undergraduate students, Taught Biochemistry for Diploma studentsm, Guided M Pharm Chemistry Student, Co-ordinated Cultural programs||2003 - 2005|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Drug discovery and Pharmaceutical Analysis
Area of Expertise
Area of Research
Analytical and bio-analytical method development and validation, Phytochemistry and phytochemical screening of plant drugs
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Life member of KSPC (Karnataka State Pharmacy Council).
- Life member of APTI (Association of Pharmacy Teachers of India).
- Life member of IPA (Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Manipal Chapter).
- Life member of ACPI (Association of Community Pharmacists of India).
- Life member of Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association.