Following departments are exploring student exchange programs with the International Universities
- Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia: Department of Pharmacy Practice, MCOPS and School of Pharmacy, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia has student exchange programs.
- The University of Brighton, UK: Two B Pharm students recently had two months research training at The University of Brighton.
- The University of Findlay, USA: Students came from The University of Findlay, USA USA spent one week exploring KMC Hospital, Acunova and MCOPS accompanied by Dr M Chandra Sekar, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Dr N Udupa and Dr Anantha Naik Nagappa from Department Pharmacy Management visited The University of Findlay, USA.
- Michigan University, USA: Dr Rajesh Balakrishnan and Dr Varsha Mehta, Michigan University, USA guided MPharm/ Research Scholars of MCOPS for their project in the area of Pharmacoeconomics. Dr N Udupa and Dr Anantha Naik Nagappa from Department Pharmacy Management, MCOPS visited Michigan University, USA.
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, USA: Department of Pharmacology and University of Wyoming, Laramie, USA has collaboration for joint PhD program.
- The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia: M Pharm student of Department of Pharmaceutics, MCOPS had three months research training at The University of Queensland.
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA: This collaboration permits exchange of graduate and/or doctoral students between the two-institutions. Presently a student is pursuing his PhD under this program.
- Napier University, Edinburgh: MCOPS has academic collaboration with Napier University for Master’s program.