CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guiding MPharm and PhD students in their research work.
- Applying and procuring grants to the departments from various government and private sector organisations.
- Working and planning towards the overall development of the department.
- Publishing research papers in various national and international impacts factor/indexed journals.
- Working towards meeting the objectives of the Institute and University.
Dr. Jessy Elizabeth Mathew is an Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at MCOPS.
She is involved in
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Medicinal Chemistry-I||PCH-BP402T||Fourth Semester BPharm|
|Medicinal Chemistry-II||PCH-BP501T||Fifth Semester BPharm|
|Advanced Organic Chemistry-I||PCH-MPC102T||First Semester MPharm|
|Advanced Organic Chemistry-II||PCH-MPC202T||Second Semester MPharm|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry Practicals -II||PCH-MPC205P||Second Semester MPharm|
|Herbal and Cosmetic Analysis||PCH-MPA204T||Second Semester MPharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis)|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|PhD||Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal||2005|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, MCOPS||Associate Professor||2005-2013|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, MCOPS||Senior Lecturer||2002-2005|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, MCOPS||Lecturer||1990-2002|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Natural and Synthetic Drugs
Area of Research
Phytochemistry and Phytochemical Screening of Plant Drugs, Development and Standardisation of Herbal Formulation, Synthetic Chemistry and its Screening
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
She is Life Member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India.