CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guiding MPharm Part –II students in research projects.
- Guiding PhD students in their research work.
- Applying and procuring grants to the departments from various government and private sector organisations.
- Working and planning towards the overall development of the department.
- Publishing research papers in various national and international impacts factor/indexed journals.
- Working towards meeting the objectives of the Institute and University.
- Organising workshops and seminars
Jessy Elizabeth Mathew is Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry at MCOPS.
She is involved in
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry||PCH 104||1st Year B Pharm|
|Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry||PCH 105||1st Year B Pharm|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry||PCH 204||2nd Year B Pharm|
|Medicinal Chemistry -I||PCH 304||3rd Year B Pharm|
|Medicinal Chemistry -II||PCH 404||4th Year B Pharm|
|Medicinal Chemistry -II||PCH 602||1st Year M Pharm|
|Advanced Organic Chemistry||PCH 604||1st Year M Pharm|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|PhD||Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal||2005|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, MCOPS||Associate Professor||2005-2013|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, MCOPS||Senior Lecturer||2002-2005|
|Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, MCOPS||Lecturer||1990-2002|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Area of Expertise
Natural Drugs and Synthetic Drugs
Area of Research
Phytochemistry and Phytochemical Screening of Plant Drugs, Development and Standardisation of Herbal Formulation, Synthetic Chemistry and its Screening
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
She is Life Member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India.